Call for ArtistsThe Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, together with the Cotuit Center for the Arts, announces the eighth year of their collaborative winter exhibit January / February 2015. The exhibit is titled Opposites Attract, featuring artists' interpretation of "opposites attract" - literally and figuratively.
The exhibit is free and open to the public. A series of child-friendly events are scheduled over the course of the month. School groups will be welcomed to the exhibit for free for the duration of the show, and will be given docent-led tours and art instruction customized to the age level of the children.
All Cape Cod established and emerging artists are invited to submit their art for consideration for inclusion in Opposites Attract.
January 10 - February 21, 2015
- Works of art for this exhibition may be for sale with 35% of retail price to supplement the program’s educational component
- All mediums accepted
- There are no size limitations! But please include the dimensions of your piece(s) with your submission(s)
- Include one to three (1-3) short paragraphs explaining the creative process and your interpretation of the theme of Opposites Attract
- All work must remain in show for its entirety
- Cape Cod living artists only
- Final acceptance to be determined by a panel of jurors
- There will be a submission fee for entry: Members of the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod may submit up to three pieces for consideration with no fee. Artists who are not members of the Arts Foundation will be allowed to submit one piece for a fee of $20. An artist membership may be purchased for $30. Only one submission per artist may be selected for the exhibit.
Submit your ENTRY FEE HERE. Sign up for an Artist Membership HERE.
- High resolution jpegs may be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDs may also be submitted and can be returned if sent with a SASE
How to Submit:
Please email all submissions to email@example.com or mail your CD to Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, 3 Patti Page Way, Centerville, MA 02632.
Submission fees or artist memberships may be paid online at our ONLINE STORE
or mail checks made payable to The Arts Foundation of Cape Cod to 3 Patti Page Way, Centerville, MA 02632
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-362-0066.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: November 14, 2014.
Artists will be notified of the decision by December 5, 2014.